What's on My Mind About LEDs

Since From my childhood, I am fond of beauty of lights. I fulfilled my glowing dreams by small lightened projects in my school. I remember that day when I took my first step in my practical life. It was very first time when I saw beautiful strips glowing on the parking area of Lake Victoria. It was a sign for reserved parking I think. I worked there as a Weather Reporter to the Cruise Engineers. I asked to my friend what is that, he told me that was LED. I remember my school days when I made a belt with red color light I didn’t know the name, it was LED.



LEDs amazed my mind very much. LEDs are small semiconductor Light Emitting Diodes and they invented by a Russian in early 1927. I think he was the first glowing man in the world before me. LED was so old but not got popularity very fast. LEDs got popularity after interfere of China in this field. They obviously make it cheap and reliable to use because LED is a low consumption source of light. Today, from mobile phone to airplane; everything is considered incomplete without the existence of LEDs. You can see them in your cars’ dashboard, mobile phones’ flash, computers’ power button, garden fountain, TV Remote Controller even on traffic signals.


In start, they were very large in size and emit too much heat. Now, you can find anything which is made up of LEDs. LEDs are so beautiful and its glowing colors attract everyone very much. You will see them approximately in all colors except black. Red was common in my childhood, blue attracted me when I was teen, white is looking awesome on my car, violet really a cheap color, green & orange reminds me traffic signals.


I purchased these LEDs from different resources for personal and commercial usage. You can find it in bulk or just few as your need. I wrote down some best resources to buy these LEDs.


LED Lights
What is LED